A classic traditional machine design, the Sixties offers superb performance for its compact size. It has a larger boiler capacity than many other compact machines for powerful steam and plenty of hot water and is the machine where space is at a premium. The Sixties makes a great addition to any bar, restaurant, hotel or small coffee business wanting to offer top quality coffee.
- 5 Available pre-programmed coffee doses selectable through the main control panel.
- Adjustable brewing temperature accurate to +/-1ºC.
- The groups also have high thermic stability due to their weight.
- Fully integrated motor and positive-displacement pump
- Pivot lever operated steam arms and hot water tap.
- The pressure of the pump and boiler can be monitored through a single gauge
- A programmable night cycle allows you to reduce energy use during periods of no use.
This machine is available on our RENT to BUY scheme