The Barlume is unmistakably retro. An illuminated rear panel and striking 50’s styling make a real bar feature. Its therefore one of the most unique looking espresso machines on the market. In addition, a large capacity boiler makes for high performance. Its also reliable and very well built. Moreover, built-in side compartments accommodate milk steaming jugs on each side, improving workflow. Volumetric programming is standard. Above all this machine is a great balance of classic retro style and modern coffee excellence.
- 5 Available pre-programmed coffee doses selectable through the main control panel.
- Adjustable brewing temperature accurate to +/-1ºC.
- The groups also have thermic stability due to their weight.
- Energy consumption is reduced through a programmable night cycle.
- The pressure of the pump and boiler can be monitored through a single gauge.